In partnership with the Nottinghamshire Community Foundation, we have launched the COVID19 Ideas Fund for 2020.
What is the SSBC Ideas Fund?
The Ideas Fund is an opportunity for local community groups and local organisations to pilot and test new ideas for service development and delivery and evaluate new initiatives designed to help us achieve our programme outcomes.
For 2020, the Ideas Fund will support projects that will help families impacted by the Covid-19 crisis.
Who can apply?
The Ideas Fund is open to:
- Local voluntary and community organisations
- New and emerging groups – provided they meet our basic quality assurance checks.
How much funding is available?
You can bid for £1,000 - £6,000.
How shoud the funding be used?
The money should be used to develop an idea that will benefit families and children (aged 0-5 years old) living in Nottingham City.
Your idea must support SSBC's objectives - helping children to:
- learn to talk and communicate
- be confident, friendly and understand their emotions & behaviour
- enjoy eating well and staying healthy.
We also welcome applications from projects that support engagement in the community, including community response coordination.
How to apply
The closing date for applications is Sunday 21st June 2020.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Usually, Ideas Fund projects must be geographically located within at least one of the SSBC wards: Aspley, Bulwell, Hyson Green & Arboretum, and St Ann’s. However, for te COVID19 crisis response, we are happy to receive bids outside of the SSBC Wards (but within Nottingham City), providing that they meet the other criteria outlined here.
- Activities must be for children aged 0-5 and/or parents or expectant parents.
- Activities must contribute to at least one of the SSBC outcomes or be focused on increasing the engagement of local people in the SSBC programme.
- Activities must not duplicate current commissioned services
- Activities must not duplicate current agreed Programme activity
- Activities must be able to incorporate evaluation with respect to the project desired outcomes.
- Your planned approach should align to the SSBC brand and values.