This report is the fifth in the series. Previous issues can be accessed here.
The report shares how A Better Start partnerships are using data and evidence to inform decisions about programme and service development and delivery. It also summarises the wider thinking on why evidence-informed decision making should be embraced, and how it can best be undertaken.
The report includes:
- An overview of data-informed decision making, including the types and sources of evidence, and the reasons for working in an evidence-informed way
- Approaches to data-informed decision making, and tools to support data collation & presentation
- Challenges and barriers to data-informed decision making, including the potential impact of COVID-19 on data collection and usage
- The role of data-informed decision making across the ABS programme
- Case studies from across the ABS partnerships
Download the reportDownload
Keep up to date
Sign up to receive the latest updates